Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycle Insurance - North & South Carolina
Serving Charlotte, Concord, Huntersville, Mint Hill, Matthews, Fort Mill, SC and surrounding communities.
Most would agree that it takes a certain kind of person to brave the open road on a motorcycle! If you happen to own a bike yourself, you also know how important it is to take safety precautions and acknowledge all the other associated risks, too. Just like car insurance, motorcycle drivers are required to carry certain insurance coverages in order to ride North and South Carolina roadways. Policies are designed to safeguard against theft and property damage, as well as medical and other injury related expenses that could stem from potential accidents.
Whether you’re a seasoned rider or just beginning to experience the thrills of safe riding, Moulton Insurance Group will work to create a personalized motorcycle insurance package to adequately secure your bike and riding adventures.
What does motorcycle insurance typically cover?
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage applies if a driver causes an accident that results in bodily harm to others. This helps pay for medical bills and loss of income due to their injury.
- Property Damage Liability coverage pays for damages to someone else’s vehicle or property if the insured driver causes an accident.
- Collision coverage helps pay for your bike repairs if it is involved in a covered collision with another vehicle, building, or object.
- Uninsured & Underinsured coverage helps protect the insured if they are in an accident involving another driver who does not have any or enough insurance.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for repairs to an insured motorcycle that is damaged as a result of non-collision-related incidents such as fires, theft, vandalism, or falling objects.
- Medical Payments coverage helps with medical bills if the driver or their passengers get hurt in a covered wreck.
Additional Coverage Options to Consider
You may need to add coverage for certain personal possessions or important equipment you add that are not permanently attached to your bike. Amongst other things, you can also purchase roadside assistance coverage in case your bike experiences a breakdown.
Ready to get started?
Moulton Insurance Group is ready to help you secure the right insurance policy for your motorcycle so you can relax and fully enjoy it! We’ll help you determine the coverage you need and explore expanded options that may be beneficial to you as well. Contact us to get your motorcycle insurance quote started right away!
Let's Get Started
How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged, or stolen?
Our agents can help you compare the costs to purchase a motorcycle insurance policy with several different deductible options so you can decide what approach makes the most sense for your unique financial circumstances.
TOGETHER IS BETTER
It’s true! It pays to purchase insurance coverage together. You could save easy money by bundling a motorcycle insurance policy with a homeowners, auto, or life insurance coverage need. Let us help you save!